Rules & RegulationsExcept as approved by the Activity Center Manager, all caterers must be selected from the city’s Approved Caterers list. Caterers not on such list must obtain approval from the Activity Center by completing appropriate papers at least two weeks prior to the event. Caterer approval applications are available at the Activity Center.
- Any food items provided to the general public will be subject to the Food Service and food Product Ordinance of the city, and any other local and state laws pertaining to food service must be adhered to.
- Lessees may rent the kitchen and provide their own caterer.
- Caterers will have the use of the Activity Center’s kitchen when the kitchen is rented.
- All caterers / Lessees will be responsible for cleaning off tabletops, removing all trash, decorations, etc. and placing trash in the dumpster provided.
- Lessees / caterers using the Activity Center’s kitchen will be responsible for cleaning all equipment, sinks, countertops, etc. before leaving.
- Lessees / caterers using the Activity Center’s dinnerware, flatware or glassware are required to bus all dishes from ballroom to kitchen, scrape off excess food, thoroughly pre-wash all items, and stack all dishes for washing.
- Any breakage/loss will be billed to the Lessee.
- The ice machine located in the main kitchen area may be used by Lessees; however, the machine is solely for supplemental purposes and is not intended to be a primary source of ice supply for an event. Individuals and caterers are responsible for their own ice supplies.
- All events using the Activity Center’s dinnerware, flatware, and glassware will be required to use the Activity Center’s dishwashers to ensure accountability and cleanliness.
- Any breakage / loss will be added to the final rental bill.
- In order to maintain inventory control, the Lessee or his / her caterer will sign for the dinnerware, flatware, and glassware and sign them back in after having been prepared for washing.